A location where our family and friends can catch up on what's going on with us.
Its Real!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
So I really have a Masters. I can't believe it well actually I can I just can't believe it took so long. Feast your eyes on the diploma. Rusty says, Dang thats big! :)
So it is time to revive this blog. I have not used it in several, and I mean several years. Solely do to life and the fact that I didn't think I had the time. Well no more. I think I need to have a venue to share with you all our current pictures and life. I don't really like to do it on Facebook all that much. So with that... it's alive! No better time then now right? It is the week of July 23rd, Rusty and I and our three energetic kids are having a great time with the Colburn clans in Newport Beach, CA. We arrived here, by plane yesterday and have already basked in the glow of the beach and the condos we are staying in. While the flight was quite early the kids did great, one might think they had fun. With good food and fellowship you can't really go wrong. We took the opportunity to celebrate Linda and Russ's 50th, yeah I said it, 50th Anniversary which will be in December. We dined at a fabulous restaurant Sellebello, thank you Heather for finding the l...
This was the week that our little man went to the Dr. for the first time and we have seen some really exciting changes. He is smiling more and giggling while cooing. He is more vocal and he is really starting to hold his head up pretty good. The doctor said he weighted 11 pounds 5 oz and he had grown a half inch. He took his two month shots pretty good but we did have a rough night until the fever broke. Check out our little man pictures and video .
Well I don't think that I have been very good about blogging the last three months. But I am going to summarize the last couple of month plus share our exciting news . So January and February marked Rusty and I preparing for him to possibly have to leave and go work in another state. He made a trip to Oregon, Montana, and North Dakota to sign books and see if he could get some work. We knew it was time to get back on track with everything. By this time we new we were having another little one in the house by September. The weekend of February the 10th Rusty got the news that he could start a job in Minot, North Dakota so we packed our bags to go see my mom and dad, my brother and his family and my sister. Rusty then continued on that Sunday to start work Monday. We were sad to see him go but it was really nice to get together as one family and let all the kids play together. Rusty and I shared our news with the Lowe and Bench families that weekend too so it was ...
Comments